Comodo Email and Documents Signing SSL Certificates (CPAC)
Comodo E-mail and Documents Signing SSL certificates encrypt your emails and documents with up to 256 bit security and guarantee your and your customers privacy by ensuring only intended recipients can open your mail and proves document integrity and identifies you as the document signer. Personal Authentication Certificates provide true ‘end-to-end’ encryption between you and your contacts. Once it leaves your network, encrypted mail can never be intercepted and decrypted by man-in-the-middle attackers, packet-sniffers or https proxies.
Comodo E-mail and Document Signing Certificates
- Number of Domains
- WWW and none-WWW
- Issue Time
- Site Seal
- Free Reissues
- Mobile Friendly
- Paper Work
- Green Bar
- Normal Price
- Our Price
- 3 Years Certificate
- 2 Years Certificate
- 1 Year Certificate
Unsecured mail is like sending a postcard written in pencil. It can be intercepted, read and modified by anybody along the route to its destination. Encrypting and digitally signing your mail not only adds the highest levels of security but also helps businesses avoid accidental data exposure, breaches of privacy and non-compliance with data protection regulations.
- Digitally signing email authenticates you as the sender and means it is impossible for anyone to alter the contents without alerting your recipient.
- Encryption with up to 256 bit security guarantees privacy by ensuring only intended recipients can open your mail.
Personal Authentication Certificates provide true ‘end-to-end’ encryption between you and your contacts. Once it leaves your network, encrypted mail can never be intercepted and decrypted by man-in-the-middle attackers, packet-sniffers or https proxies.
Supported clients incude Microsft Outlook 2013/2010/2007/2003, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, MAC OS X Mail, Apple Mail, Eudora, iOS, Android and more.
Comodo Personal Authentication certificates let you easily sign company documents to identify yourself as the document signer and prove the document has not been tampered with since you signed it.
- Proves document integrity and identifies you as the document signer
- Helps businesses migrate from ink and paper based workflows on items like contracts, document sign-off, archiving and internal request forms
- Can be used in tandem with or to replace the visible signature feature in Microsoft® Office products
- Ensures compliance with industry directives and policy frameworks which require digitally signed documents
- Supports major business software including Microsoft Office suite, Open Office Suite, VBA Macros and more
Condidered equal or superior to traditional wet signatures by many federal and governmental bodies, CPACs are a cost-effective means for any business to establish an efficient and secure paperless workflow.
Comodo Personal Authentification certificate allows businesses reduce threat risks using bank-standard two-factor authentification of customers and employees.
We highly suggest CPAC for medium-large companies and enterprises to ensure the person accessing an online account successfully authenticated – and is not a hacker or attacker that try to steal a password or username. It is not enough to rely on passwords when you store sensitive and private information.